Get To Know Me Tag

I’m not sure why I haven’t done a post like this yet, but it just came to me the other day and I felt like it’d be a good idea for me to write some type of post for my readers to get to know me better. So today we’re taking a break from the makeup talk and reviews and I’ll be answering 25 questions for you to get to know me. Let’s just get straight to it!
Tag.jpg

1.) What is your middle name?
My middle name is Leigh, which is the female version of Lee (since people don’t always know they’re pronounced the same). My parents put together both of their middle names and named me Christina Leigh.

2.) Share your favorite subject in high school.
I didn’t really have a favorite subject in high school, other than psychology which I took as an elective one semester. But I did always do well in English and Grammar classes.

3.) What is your favorite drink?
Sweet tea, definitely! I can have it at any time of the day with anything every single day of my life and never get tired of it!

4.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
I don’t think I have a favorite song right now.

5.) What would you (or have you) name your children?
Honestly, I have no idea. I’ve had so many different names in my head since I was a little girl and have always changed my mind. Although I do consider my dog my child and we named her Riley Isabella.

6.) Have you participated in any sports?
The only after school activity I participated in was marching band, I played the clarinet from 6th-12th grade. And yes, I do consider marching band a type of sport!

7.) What is your favorite book?
This may be shocking since writing the blog is my job, but I’m not a very big fan of reading. I can read magazines and blogs, but reading books puts me to sleep.

8.) What is your favorite color?
I want to say white because I choose that in all types of accessories and it goes with everything, but I also always run to anything that’s gold or rose gold in color. So one of those two, I can’t choose!

9.) What is your favorite animal?
Dogs! I love all dogs, it doesn’t matter what size, age, color, whatever. I just love them all!

10.) What is your favorite perfume?
I can’t say that it’s my absolute favorite because I’ll probably buy a different one when I run out to switch up the scents, but I’ve been wearing Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck for about a year. It smells like vanilla cotton candy and I love it. For something lighter, I always repurchase Beautiful Day from Bath & Body Works and keep it in my purse.

11.) What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, 100%! I love everything about it. Shopping, decorating, food, presents, family, music, movies, it’s all so beautiful!

12.) On a scale from 1-10, rate your childhood.
I’d have to say a 9. There were a few things I wish I could’ve changed and made easier, but they were minor compared to other issues in the world. I really am blessed to have such an amazing family.

13.) Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I’ve been on two cruises. One that went to Cozumel, Mexico for a band trip my senior year in high school and another two years later with my family to the Bahamas.
14.) Do you speak any different languages?
No, I took Spanish in high school and college but don’t remember very much of it.

15.) Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have one awesome younger sister. We’re four years apart and the day I’m posting this is actually her birthday! We’ve grown to become best friends and I don’t know what I would ever do without her!
16.) What is your favorite store?
I think I’d have to say Target. They have everything and I always spend way too much when I walk in there, but it never stops me from going back. They always have such cute stuff, I just can’t help it.

17.) What is your favorite restaurant?
I don’t think I have a favorite restaurant, it really all depends on my mood. I don’t have one certain place that I am always wanting to go no matter what.

18.) Did you like school?
I don’t want to be discouraging to those who might still be in school, but no. I did not like school at all. Things get annoying after a while, but I knew it was important so I went, did my work, got good grades, got a scholarship, and got out. I knew what I needed to do and I did it so I wouldn’t regret it later in life.

19.) Are you married?
No, I’m not married. I do have a boyfriend and we’ve been together 3 ½ years. There is a promise ring on my finger that you may see in pictures. But I’m still only 22, so we’re not rushing things. We have the rest of our lives and are focusing on other things to better our future first.
20.) What is your favorite movie?
Because it’s the holiday season, what keeps coming to my head is Elf. I absolutely love that movie and will watch it over and over once we get through Thanksgiving. But I really just like anything that will keep me laughing.
21.) What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars and Big Brother are the two that come to my head first. I don’t watch much TV, usually I’m doing other things or on Youtube. But I’m also always down for some Spongbob ;)

22.) PC or Mac?
PC for sure, even though I know very little about computers.

23.) What phone do you have?
I don’t know exactly what it’s called, it’s just a basic phone by Samsung. I’m not even sure if they carry it in store anymore, but it does slide up with a keyboard and have a touchscreen. There’s no need for me to have a smartphone since I always just use my boyfriend’s.

24.) How tall are you?
I’m pretty sure I'm somewhere around 5’ 3”. I don’t even remember the last time I got measured.

25.) Do you have any pets?
Yes, as I mentioned earlier I have a dog. I’ve even written a post about her favorite toys. She’s a 1 ½ year old full blood German Shepherd. We bought her from the breeders when she was 9 weeks old and she’s completely spoiled rotten!
  
I hope you enjoyed this. If you have any other questions for me, don’t hesitate to ask them in the comment section. I hope everyone has a delicious and fun Thanksgiving tomorrow!

~Christina~


Don’t forget to follow me on all of my social media!
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’ and Google+

Popular Posts